To succeed in a KWU course, students should:
1. Know how to use the MyKWU learning management system (LMS) to contact the course instructor and for discussions, assignments, and tests.
2. Be able to create send and download emails, with and without attachments.
3. Create, edit and submit word processing, presentation, and in some cases, spreadsheet files.
4. Copy and paste.
5. Download, locate and install software applications and plug-ins, as needed for KWU courses.
6. Some courses might also require the use of headsets and microphones or other course-specific software or peripherals.