Skip To Content

 I forgot my password
You are here:  Help > Forms for Students
Academic Forms for Students

These forms are available online for your convenience; you can also pick one up in the Registrar's Office located in the Student Services Suite, Pioneer Hall room 285.

Completed forms should be sent to;
KWU Registrar's Office
100 E. Claflin, Box 19, Salina, KS 67401
Or FAX to: (785) 404-1485 
Contact Student Services


Change of Academic Information (.pdf, 392K)
Change of Personal Information (.pdf, 77K)
Course Conflict Enrollment Petition (.pdf, 703K)
Course Registration Form (.pdf, 197K)
Course Substitution Request (.pdf, 162K)
Creative Major Application (.pdf, 278K)
Credit by Examination Request (.pdf, 82K)
Enrollment Change Request Form (.pdf, 85K)
FERPA Release Form (.pdf, 332K)
Graduation Application (.pdf, 174K)
Guidelines for Experential Credit (.pdf, 233K)
Incomplete Grade Request Form (.pdf, 404K)
Independent Study Application (.pdf, 561K)
Internship Application (.pdf, 712K)
Non-Scheduled Courses Application (.pdf, 532K)
Petition to the Provost (.pdf, 294K)
Petition to Walk Early for Graduation (.pdf, 274K)
Reverse Transfer Enrollment Agreement (.pdf, 322K)
VA Enrollment Certification Request (.pdf, 72K)
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print PDF files.